1. 3-4 more volunteers are needed to help with the sweet shop this Friday, October 7th (homecoming), and 2-3 more to help next Friday on Senior Night. If you haven't helped out with this yet, now is a great time!
2. We need a couple large jugs of cooking oil (vegetable) brought in for frying the oreos also.
3. We need parents to bring in brownies, rice krispie treats, etc. to sell at the 'Sweet Shop' table. Please package them in individual portions and send them to the band room on Friday before the game.
4. VERY IMPORTANT! We need a couple of band dads/grandads to help with moving percssion equipment this Friday. Mr. O will not be able to attend the game this Friday so we need a couple of parents to assist us with the percussion ATV. We will need help pulling the equipment to the field for the homecoming ceremony (around 6:40), and pulling it on and off the field for our halftime field show performance. We will also need to return it back to Well's after the game Friday night.
5. We need a volunteer to pull the band trailer to our Meadowcreek Fundraiser next Saturday, October 15th. The trailer will need to be there at 2:45 and will then need to be pulled back to the band room after the event.